Thursday, February 4, 2010

Job harassed me about a payroll issue they made and forced me to sign false information or be fired can I sue?

I was recently informed that because I was put on a3 week part-time (temporary schedule) that I was supposed to miss a pay but because the documentation was submitted late I got paid when I shouldnt have(mind you I was told the day before my direct deposit). I was never made aware that I was going to miss a pay nor has proper documentation been given to me still that this is the case,and when I requested info I was told that if I didnt sign a letter saying I agree that I would be fired. My check was 944.00 and they are requiring me to pay them 1166.00. No one can explain it to me and they also dont know where my incentive pay is that I was supposed to recieve that was well over 250.00 dollars. I was forced to sign papers that I didnt feel were legitimate or lose my job is this cause for a lawsuit ?Job harassed me about a payroll issue they made and forced me to sign false information or be fired can I sue?
File a case against your employer to clarify the incident that you were made to sign papers you deemed were false with harassment. Under the labor laws, you should be notified of the offense you committed and be given due process to properly answer the charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment