Thursday, February 4, 2010

Have you ever pulled a false fire alarm?

I did that once... I passed a fixture onthe sidewalk and it read, 'Pull for Fire', so I pulled it but it didn't give me any fire, so I walked away , and after I got about a block, the fire men all showed up in their trucks, and then asked me if I did it... But honestly, I really didn't know what it was for..Have you ever pulled a false fire alarm?
No.Have you ever pulled a false fire alarm?
had a kid in our nursery do it, they told us to watch her very closely next time, everyone ended up outside the church a few paces away form the church, including the babies. what a mess.


her mom came to give her a spanking, she carries the pattler with her at all times. PTL
im pretty sure it would be pretty self explanatory.. i mean what kind of sick person would make a fire button and roast people to death? Pyromaniacs..
never!
lol r u serious? xD
No it won't light your joints...

No comments:

Post a Comment