Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can I get fired from job for false accusations/no proof. 2 guys don't like me/never have, I'm not social.?

Showed up to work, suspended. Manager read me statements(false) / Wrote my own explaining everything and how they ';planned'; it out. Final decision is not manager but his superior. If I explained everything, told truth, and no proof to false accusations can I get terminated as in the terminator :) LOL. If you don't know or have anything intelligent to say please don't.





Oh its in CA.Can I get fired from job for false accusations/no proof. 2 guys don't like me/never have, I'm not social.?
If you are in the US and not in Montana, unless you are covered by some kind of a contract you are an employee at will, and they don't need to show any reason for firing you. Sorry, not the answer you want, I know.





Good luck.Can I get fired from job for false accusations/no proof. 2 guys don't like me/never have, I'm not social.?
well the u.s has this ';at will'; law, basically says that a manager can fire u for any reason. messed up, i know. but sounds to me like they might have used that excuse just cuz hey dont like u!

No comments:

Post a Comment