Thursday, February 4, 2010

If False accusations are made saying that you stole..and you didnt...can they fire you?

I work at a clothing store with a bunch of fake stuck up bitches. Just recently there was this entire investigation on these people that were stealing.(im the one who told on them).and then they were interrogated and they confessed %26amp; my name was never brought up by anyone until their ';confession';.me %26amp; those 3 girls dont even like eachother.they are really fake and they lie all the time %26amp; thats why we arent friends.But i didnt steal!!then just recently this 2 faced *****.(and I know who it is) is telling people she called home office and that i showed her the stolen items in my car!.umm really? the ***** has only been in my car once for 5 minutes.and that was in october. If my stealing was such a problem.and i really was stealing why didnt you tell a manager or home office then? Or are you lying cause i said you need to lose weight and your bangs are too long! under law can they fire me? even with the false allogations. or do they need tangible,physical proof? I need to know.im pissed!!If False accusations are made saying that you stole..and you didnt...can they fire you?
They can fire you for ANY reason... even one as simple as you don't mesh well with the other employees.





Can they bring charges against you based on this persons accusations? Absolutely not. They would need PROOF such as a video of you stealing, stolen goods found, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment